A MGB GT in green made by Dartmouth Pottery, Warfleet creek, Dartmouth, Devon from the year 1985. Measures 37cm long.
Dartmouth Pottery was established in 1948 and existed until 2002 as one of the last of the once numerous potteries known collectively as 'Torquay'. These potteries began in the nineteenth century when ball clay was discovered in the area. By the mid-1950's Dartmouth pottery was employing 100 staff.