A George V army cavalry sword belonging to Frank Pilkington Scott who was commisssioned into the East Riding Yeomanry in March 1915. He ended the war as a major in the newly formed RAF. Made by Henry Wilkinson of Pall Mall, London, Ray skin handle and stamped to the blade 49214. A little bit of rust to the blade.
top of page
bottom of page